CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SNOW!!!

Our first real snow of the season and it's a doozy (Not sure if that is the how to really spell doozy, but it works.) It started this morning when I left for the school and still has not stopped. It has snowed about 8 inches at my house with no signs of stopping. It took over an hour to get home from school. Thankfully we didn't see any accidents over here. I know there have been tons of them though and they have shut down many streets. Anyway, it is supposed to snow all night so I'm hoping some will be sure to stick around for Christmas. I love white Christmas'. I have to admit that I don't want the snow to stay as long as it did last year. That was a bit on the overkill side.

2 comments:

Goodmans in Mexico said...

Wow!!! How fun! I don't think we will be having a white Christmas :), but I hope you can have one. We were gone all day today because we were painting and cleaning at the church. That's why you couldn't reach us.
By the way, I LOVE your new background. It is very cute - but I can't imagine what it has to do with New Year either.

McMom said...

WOW! You have us beat!