CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow day

What to do with a snow day? Well, after shoveling, shoveling, and shoveling some more you have to something fun. The girls played outside for a little bit, but when the snow is taller than you it is hard to get control over it. Natalie played the longest and probably would have stayed out if someone would have stayed with her. Rachel had fun, but she gives up on the cold fairly quickly. Hailey lasted all of 5 minutes, but she got stuck. She was screaming at the top of her lungs scared to death because she couldn't move and the snow had taken her mitten. We will probably find it sometime in the spring. Anyway, after all of that Bradi asked if we could make the sugar cookies that I had said we would make. Bradi did most of the dough and then she had to go. We rolled it out, cut out shapes, and frosted until we were sick of it. The girls had fun and I only had to vacuum twice. That's a record I think. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. We sure did.


Rachel, icing her cookies. I think she ate half the frosting though.


Hailey enjoyed working on the cookies too. She had to taste test occasionally though.



Natalie strikes a pose to look cute while she is frosting her cookies.

Hailey enjoying the fruits of her labor

Natalie working hard to make it perfect
Sprinkle time.

I just had to put a picture of my snowman. I think he is cute.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks Wonderful! What a great time!

McMom said...

Those look yummy!!

Goodmans in Mexico said...

How fun! Maybe I can do some of those with the girls this week - we shall see!