CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rachel is five!!!!

Well, today is a special day in more ways than one. First of all, Rachel made it to her 5th birthday. I can't believe that time has gone by so quickly. In spite of all her craziness we love her tremendously and she is a blessing to our family. I don't know what we would do if we weren't always wondering what she is up to. It will be wonderful to see what God will do with her. She has no fear and will talk to absolutely anyone. Her heart is gold. Happy Birthday Rachel, I love you with all my heart!!! The next reason it is special is because it is also Belinda's birthday and I had three of my very close friends over for Breakfast. Belinda, Amy, Cyndi, and I have had some very interesting times. I cherish each one of them. They are my friends in spite of my downfalls and yes, they will tell me when I'm being dumb. Anyway, I made a small goody box for each of them and we enjoyed the morning just visiting. I took a picture of the table before they got here. Have a great day.


Rachel is enjoying the loom she got from Grandpa Goodman and Grandma Betty. I like it because she has to sit still to do it. YIPPEE!!!

1 comments:

Goodmans in Mexico said...

Happy Birthday, Rachel! Hope you really enjoyed your big day! I remember turning five - it was lots of fun. We love you!
Aunt Jeannie