CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is over already. We had such a great time at Cheri's house. It was a very lively place to put it mildly. With everyone there were 15 people. I am so blessed to have the family that I do. The pictures are kind of backwards, but you will get the point.

We were out on the front of the Ferry boat when the other was passing. The girls thought it was great to be on one "ship" and see another.

I just had to get a picture of the handsome guy up by the railing.
Natalie and Rachel being still for a second so I could snap a pic (Hailey was asleep and there was no way I was waking her up)
Rachel and Daddy (Rachel made me nervous. You never know what she will try.) The boats captain had just waved at her from the window just above so she was very excited.
Natalie is not sucking her thumb. She was wiggling her tooth the whole time. (It came out today. Now she has all 4 of her front teeth missing.)
Their first moments out of the car were filled with excitement
All the girls dressed for Church. Hailey didn't want to smile, but at least they all look pleasant.
They had a blast looking at all the sheep and llamas. I didn't realize it was raining so I took them in right after this picture. They were soaked.
Hailey found someone's hat.
Aunt Cara did great with the Veggie tray. She has some great help from the kitchen crew.

0 comments: