CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ok, so let me tell you the funniest story ever. I was looking outside and noticed how much our trampoline was sagging. I told Monty about it and he went out to shovel it off since we don't want it ruined. There is about 3 feet of snow in our back yard so it was no easy job I'm sure. Anyway, when it was all clear he decided to jump off. Of course, being the good wife that I am I was watching him do all this through the window. When he went to jump, his feet slipped out from under him. He looked like he was diving into a pool head first except I'm sure it wasn't refreshing like a pool is. He did the most hilarious nose dive into the snow. I couldn't get there in time while his legs were still up in the air, but I did get a good pic just as he got up. I'm glad it's not blurry from my laughing while I took it.


Monty working hard


Monty recovering from a snowy nose dive
Tossing the girls and making them stick in the snow was great. They loved it too.








I hope each of you have had a very Merry Christmas. We have had a great day. I'm glad the meal is done though. Now I can sit down and relax.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome!!! Those snow photos are unbelievable!

Now the girls can say "Back when I was a girl in 'ought 8', there was snow so deep I couldn't walk in it"