CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Website Revamp





I've been working really hard on my website to make it so that people can buy photos right off the internet. The cool part is that the company that sets it all up takes care of the credit card billing, they print and ship all the photos to my clients directly, and they send me a check.

The bad part is they take a big chunk of the money right up front. That means the prices for prints is HIGH. But, I wasn't selling any photos at all after the weddings were over, so anything will be an improvement.

But, the good part again is that prints I order directly from my same old place will be the same prices and I can still give that good value to my clients. Anyway, I'm pleased with how it looks and how it works.

1 comments:

us said...

Looking good, Cara. I should be able to go see it after tomorrow. One more day at school. I will not be really teaching, just keeping them busy. I need the two weeks off. Mom