CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

McPherson's- one more down and less than two to go

Cheri called from their Motel in Beaver, Utah a few minutes ago. Emily was already asleep. They have 917 miles to go, according to Google maps. It is supposed to take them 12 hours and 50 minutes. I am sure they will all be VERY glad to stop traveling for a short time. They will be very, very glad to be home in Whidbey Island and not travel for a long time. They will want to walk everywhere :):) I think I would.

2 comments:

us said...

Auntie, you are so funny. I can hear you say what you wrote and I can hear your voice say it. Man I miss you.

Unknown said...

I just talked to them this morning, they were outside of Provo, and looking forward to new tires in Ogden.

I told them not to "Turn Mormon" or pick up another wife while in Utah!

:)