CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

McPherson's adventure continues

They made it to Gallup, NM last night. I called at nine this morning and they were near Flagstaff, AZ getting ready to turn NORTH, finally. I Googled mapped their way and it said 18 more hours of driving to get here. My stars, it is a fer piece from Tampa to here.

They saw a little snow in OK and she said a dusting this morning but blue sky for now. I just went to K-Mart and got them gloves, they boys at least.

They should soon be on the one last highway that lead all the way to Spokane. Well, it merges with 90 so I guess the number does change near Butte, MT. Whatever, they are making it.

1 comments:

JRich said...

It will be good to see them. I will pray that the roads are clear, but not for no snow. I think it is beautiful. I'm not ready to get rid of it yet. By the time January is over I'm ready for snow to go away, but until then I plan to enjoy.