CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Surgery Day

Ok, so surgery day didn't go as well as we had hoped. Monty got off work and took me to the dentist. I'm so glad He came because I didn't feel like driving after it was said and done. They gave me an hour and a half slot and I filled three hours of it. The first tooth took an hour alone and they found a large cyst at the tip of the root. The others were slightly easier to work with, but not much. I don't numb all the way so it was pretty painful, but at least it is now over. He was a very good doctor and did everything he could to make me more comfortable. With the pain meds I'm doing well and of course mom is helping out a lot. A man in our church gave Monty a check for $400 on Sunday to help with the expenses. God really does provide. It is a humbling thing to be the one receiving, but God knew what we needed. Have a good day. I love you all.
JRich

7 comments:

Unknown said...

We had no idea! You poor baby! Oh man. I am so glad you have so many helpers...

We sure love you bunches.

Cara and Craig.

us said...

Sorry Cara, I should have let you know. Everything got infected Friday, I went in Monday and they scheduled me for Tuesday. I'm just happy it is done.

McMom said...

I am so glad that is over with and that you are doing better!

Love you!!

Unknown said...

ow ow ow....

How are you today?

Grammie's Gleanings said...

I just can't imagine you staying quiet for that long, Jackie! HA! I always remember when the Fab Five were together, you were the one doing most of the talking.

Grammie's Gleanings said...

But, I do hope you are feeling better now, and PTL for the blessing of the $400.00.

us said...

Oh Boy! What an ordeal for you Jackie! I had that done before and I don't numb all the way either. Hope you feel better soon.

Love Christy