CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

God will make this trial a blessing.

Have you ever heard the song, "God will make this trial a blessing though it brings me to my knees, though my tears flow like a river, yet in Him there's sweet relief."? It has been a trying week for me. I've been extra busy with extra teaching, but outside of all of that there have been a few trials that I haven't quite known how to face. Really, they may not seem big to others, but I guess they have just sort of piled on to where the weight has been somewhat heavy. The Ladies Ensemble that I sing with sang this morning. The words spoke to my heart. "Bow the knee. Trust the heart of the Father when the answer goes beyond what you can see. Bow the knee. Lift your eyes toward heaven and believe the one who holds eternity, and when you don't understand the purpose of His plan, in the presence of the King, Bow the knee." As Pastor preached another song came to mind. "Although there've been times I've been out of His will, I've never been out of His care." Through every trial and every misunderstanding God is there. I simply must lean on Him. I don't have to understand why, I just have to know He cares and it is for my good. I look at the circumstances of the past and I know that He worked what seemed bad at the time into something amazing. He is the same God now.

1 comments:

LarryandBelinda said...

I love you Jackie! Thank you for sharing that..It was a blessing to my heart today.. just as you always are! I LOVE YOU!!!