CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Well, day two of Spirit week is done. Twin day is always fun, and many of the kids were hard to choose from when judging. Of course I think the cutest pair is right here. They didn't win today, but they had fun anyway.

One of the little girls in Natalie's class ended up without a twin so I was her twin today. We ended up winning and she was very proud. It was a blessing to be able to help her be a part of the fun. She gave me a big hug at the end of the day. I'll update again tomorrow.

1 comments:

Goodmans in Mexico said...

I love your pics. Natalie is definitely a cute "nerd"! I remember spirit week at school when I was a kid. So much fun! Glad to hear you are doing well with all the extra business. I am praying for you.