CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Cute Nerds!!!

Nerd day is always an interesting time at school. How often do you spend extra time and money to look bad??? I have to admit though that Natalie is about the cutest nerd I've ever seen. Her missing 4 front teeth only added to the cuteness. I sort of dressed up, but took clothes to change into. I can't concentrate that way. We enjoyed our day.



Natalie is definitely a cuter nerd than I am.
Teaching 4 out of 5 days for the past three weeks has added a whole new business to life. We are keeping our heads above water. I think when it is done and life is back to "normal" we will probably all collapse and stare into space for awhile. It has been an interesting experience moving back to the younger grade. High school and 1st grade are worlds apart. I have enjoyed my time and I know that God is meeting our needs through all of it. I will definitely look forward to being with the teens again. What a bunch of turkeys they are, but I love every minute of being with them.
I know many of you read my previous post and I will just tell you that God is working in my heart. There is no circumstance to hard for Him. He allows things for our good. I still don't understand it all and yes, some of it hurts, but I know it is not mine to handle alone. My job is to be faithful and move forward.
Thank you for checking in. Have a great day

0 comments: