CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just Rambling!

Once again I can't believe how much time has passed since I have posted anything. Life seems to pass so quickly these days. I have been working extra with the 1st grade class while my mother in law has been out sick. For more than one reason I'm glad she is doing much better. Mostly just because I care about her health and how she is feeling, but I do have to say that getting back to my "normal" crazy schedule will be nice. They are a sweet class, but the more I was in there the more it affirms in me that I LOVE being with the high schoolers. I'm a weirdo I know. Somehow those teenagers have earned my love and loyalty. I would have never imagined that I would like working with them, but it really is my privilege to do so. There has been so much going on in the past couple of weeks besides working in the school. God has been working over time in my heart about my attitude toward people. Pastor preached a message on Friendship the other night. Wow!!!! Just what I needed. I need to be the right kind of friend no matter what I feel. My friendship should not be based on how I feel they are treating me. I need to reach out anyway and be sincere in what I do and say. I am so thankful that I have a Pastor that is willing to preach the truths of God's word. I don't always like to hear where I'm wrong, but it is needful and right. I'm still struggling with a few things, but I have been praying that God will help my heart. Bitterness is a terrible thing. I've been there and I don't want to go back. Thank you all for checking in. Have a great day.

0 comments: