CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTY!!!!

My wonderful husband's birthday is tomorrow. I'm so thankful for the husband that God gave to me. He is everything I could have dreamed and more. He is my best friend and the one I can always turn to. He puts up with my wild tendencies and spurs me on when I need it. He loves me when I don't deserve it. He is the best father in all the world and is a great leader in our home. Thank you Monty for all that you are and will be. I love you with my whole heart and I can't imagine life without you.

4 comments:

McMom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little brother!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!!

Goodmans in Mexico said...

Happy Birthday, Monty! Hope you have a great one.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Monty! Lots of love from Chez Vinson!

:)

us said...

Happy late Birthday my precious son. I love you so much and I am proud of you and all you have done. You choose the perfect wife and have fathered three precious girls. We could not be more proud to call you son. Mom