CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wow, I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. We are already nearing the end of October and it seems that Summer was just here. Life has been a little crazier than usual and so keeping up on everything hasn't been easy. If you could look at my house right now you would understand exactly what I mean. After the Candy sale and visiting with family it was time to concentrate on Ladies Retreat. What a blessing it was to once again go up to Camp Lota Wata and see what God is doing. I look around every time I go up there and marvel at the beauty, but I also try to comprehend all the lives that could be changed there. It will be an exciting future I'm sure. Being at the Ladies Retreat was wonderful. I was reminded that in all the business of serving God that I cannot forget about the relationship. Really the relationship is what the Christian Life is about. If our relationship is right, God is more than able to handle keeping everything else in order. I'm looking forward to enhancing my Christian walk. I don't think it will always be easy and I know I won't always do it the right way, but I trust that God will be there every step of the way to see me through. I hope all who read this are doing well. Thanks for stopping in and viewing a little of what is going on in my heart. Have a truly blessed day.

Jackie

0 comments: