CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Weather

I Love Fall!!!! It is my favorite time of year. I love the crisp, cool mornings and the breeze in the afternoons. The trees are beautiful with their colored leaves. It was time for us to clean up alllllllll thoses leaves so I thought I would take a few pics. The girls love being outside "Helping us." Sometimes they can be vey helpful, other times it is not such a help. They really enjoyed themselves today though and it was great to be outside enjoying it with them.
Hailey looked at me for the picture for about 2 seconds. Natalie saw
the camera and started posing. Rachel just couldn't move
The girls helping daddy bring the leaves from the back yard. There
is this really cool truck that vacuums up the leaves if you put them
in a pile by the street.
Natalie in her picture pose.
Rachel's way of helping was to be in the middle of the pile
Hailey was singing in the leaves. I think she filled up the purse too. I'm
sure I'll find out later when I'm cleaning things out.

Well, I hope you are enjoying fall as much as we are. I did help with the leaves too, but I had to pause for those picturesque moments. All for your enjoyment of course. Bye for now.

0 comments: