CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ok, I have been tagged. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I'll give it a try. Amy gave 7 random facts about her life so I guess that is what I will do too. Now I have to think of them. UMMMM!!!

1. I was born in Nashville TN and was the biggest baby in the nursery weighing 2 pounds 2 ounces. (Yes, it was a specialty nursery)

2. I was in track and field in High school for about two weeks. (Way too much work for me and the uniforms were ugly.)

3. I worked in a children's hospital in OKC during college. (I loved bugging the Respiratory Therapist. I wanted to learn everything I could from the pros.)

4. I always told my dates that we would only be friends. I wasn't interested in a long term relationship. I forgot to tell that to Monty and look what happened.

5. I always promised I would never go to Bible college or marry a preacher, but I did promise to marry someone RICH. I should have said wealthy too. (By the way, I did go to Bible college, I married a preacher, and he is a RICH)

6. I hate seafood (I'm running out of ideas now)

7. I love reading mystery books, but they have to be very intense.

Well, if that wasn't what I was supposed to do please enjoy these random facts about me and then someone can tell me what I was really supposed to do. If it was the right thing then you can pat me on the back and tell me good job next time you see me.

0 comments: