CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Friends and Family.

The Party begins
Natalie opening present
Daniel Opening his presents
The kiddos eating lunch before going to the camp
Lydia (I'm cute and I know it)
The whole gang. (Not easy to get 8 good looks at once)
We joined them for a few pics.
Grandma and all the little ones (minus little guy still cooking)
Wow, Life here has been extremely busy. In case some of you didn't hear, Natalie won first place in the candy bar sale. She works so hard and we are very proud of her. One of the teachers at school has Hermit Crabs in her classroom. Natalie loves them so that is what she picked as her prize. We bought the tank and 4 crabs with all the bells and whistles to go with it. She picks them up and watches them tuck back into the shell. When they start to come out while she is holding them she freaks out a little, but it is funny to watch. I'll have to get a few pictures of the crabs to post later. At the end of the sale my whole family converged in on us. What a house full!!! I loved every minute of it though. My mom had to leave on the 6th. This was the last time we will see her before she heads off to Africa. Saying good bye was very hard, but God will bless. It wasn't any easier to say good bye to the Goodman clan. The kids grabbed my heart the minute they stepped through the door. I hope I spoiled them sufficiently. Ron and Jeannie are wonderful family, but they aren't just family. They are my some of my closest friends. I cannot explain how proud I am to have the family that I do. Part of the fun while they were here was celebrating Daniel and Natalie's birthdays. They are only 4 days apart. Daniel is now officially 10 and Natalie is 7. Hard to believe. I hope you enjoy the pics. Thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning the Candy sale! You are very VERY driven!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your family visit, what a wonderful time. I'm glad your mom got to see all of you together before she left.

McMom said...

Great pictures Jackie!!! I am so glad you had such a good time!