CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

School has come to an end.


I truly believe that God blessed my life the day the Bro. Donley asked me to work in the high school. As they were receiving their awards tonight I couldn't have been more proud. Some may have not received an award, but they accomplished their own goals and I'm proud of them just the same. Tonight they gave me a huge bouquet of flowers to thank me for something that I love to do. I just praise the Lord that I was able to help them to some degree.
Natalie also finished a great year. She averaged a 4.0 for the year and was given a medal. I am proud of her. I've seen her struggle but work through it. I pray that she continues to work hard. We are all happy to have a break. I hope all of you have a great day. Thanks for checking in.

Jackie

3 comments:

McMom said...

Very beaytuful flowers!! Congratulations Natalie!!!!
We Love You!!!

Christine said...

Good job Natalie!!!

Unknown said...

That's wonderful, and I am so proud of both Natalie and her wonderful parents!

a 4.0 doesn't happen in a vaccuum!