CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ice cream finished every day off right
I thought they looked so cute.
Hailey working her way up to the wagon slide
Rachel enjoying her ride

Natalie posing. She loves the camera.

We had a great time today. We took a couple of hours and went downtown to have some family time. We went on the carousel first. After that they played at the Red Wagon for awhile. We walked all the way around the river. They enjoyed being on the bridge will all the gushing water right under us. It is very beautiful down there. After we made it around the girls were tired from walking, but they could endure one more airplane ride. I was nervous for Hailey. I think sometimes I don't want to admit that she is growing up. She had a blast being so high up in the air. To top off the day we went for ice cream at Wendy's. We needed a day out. When we got home it started raining. Praise the Lord for good timing. I hope all of you are having a good day. If you haven't been to the Burkholders blog, you should check it out. Their new little baby girl is sooooo sweet. Thanks for checking in.
Jackie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They look wonderful, and the Burkholder baby is a cutie.

You all look like you had such a great time!

McMom said...

I am so glad you had such a good time!! Everyone looks great!!

Goodmans in Mexico said...

That was such a good time for you guys - I can see!! We'll have to do something like that when we are up there this fall! The Wendy's frosty looks SOOOOO yummy! ¡Se me antoja! (That means I'm craving one!) Have a great week.