CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Monty working hard to get it done right.


The week before Memorial day we bought a table and chairs. We got a great deal on them at a yard sale. The one thing that I didn't really like about them was that the chairs were upholstered. Upholstered chairs are not exactly the most practical thing when you have three kids. (Especially one named Rachel). Anyway, we saw a sale at the fabric store this weekend and decided to go ahead and change them. We bought a vinyl that is very easily cleaned. They look much better (the other material was stripes) and I'm much happier now that I won't have to shampoo my chairs after every meal.

4 comments:

Christine said...

They are much prettier. How nice.

McMom said...

Looks great Jackie!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work,

Monty is a craftsman!

us said...

Good job Monty. I can't wait to see them. Mom