CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

LOTS of company

Well hello everyone. I am up this morning before my girls. They are absolutely worn out from last night. We had a whole bunch of people over from our Sunday school class and a few more. When we actually counted there were 33 kids and 18 adults. That is a grand total of 51 people. For the most part everyone stayed in the back yard so clean up isn't bad at all. My trash guy is going to faint when he comes on Wednesday, but he'll make it through. We had a great time visiting. Here are a few pictures I thought you might enjoy. Have a great day.James has all of Hailey's cake in his mouth. She really did not appreciate it, but I got her a new piece.
Scott and Karla are so cute
Dan grilled the hot dogs for us. Thanks Dan
Belinda. What a great friend. At least she posed for me. I always turn away from the camera.
LOTS AND LOTS OF KIDS.

3 comments:

McMom said...

Looks like LOTS of fun!! Brings back memories of when we got together with friends in Ellensburg when we were your age. Fun time and great friendships!!

Unknown said...

That is a ton of people. It looks like a ball!

LarryandBelinda said...

I still love you even though you put that picture on your blog...