CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Rich Jr. Update

What have we been up to you ask. Well, you may not have asked, but I'm going to tell you anyway since that is what blogging is all about. Life has been very busy around here. Monty had the 4th off since there weren't very many trucks. That made is easier to go up to the camp for the church picnic . I absolutely love it up there. The girls had a blast running everywhere and playing. They love the bridges and would play on them all day if I didn't get so worried about them falling in. We did go out in the raft, but I don't have pictures since I didn't want to ruin the camera in the water. They really enjoyed that. This is the girls favorite bridge and I can't blame them for thinking its wonderful.We spent most of Saturday home, but not without is dramatic moments. I don't think a day without drama would fit in our home. Rachel was in the play room and went over the bed and fell into a wooden box on the other side. It left a nice little mark on her forehead. She enjoyed showing off her war wound at church tonight.
Hailey is our little dancer and was showing me her beautiful messy face while twirling around the kitchen. I thought I would share it with you. Did I mention that our house is dramatic? That shirt will need some bleach!
Like I said, Saturday was a day at home, but we worked hard. Last week Dad told mom and I about these file cabinets that Safeway was getting rid of. I have a ton of paperwork that I would love to keep out of view so of course I wanted one. Monty and I had to get this thing into the basement. It took awhile but we finally got the drawers out. Its a good thing because it was heavy without them. I thought I was going to be a squished Jackie at the bottom of the stairs. Monty and his muscles kept that from happening and it is finally in place. I now have my own little office nook in the basement.
This is where the girls TV was. Don't mind all the papers. I couldn't move them for the picture because they are in a certain order and I didn't want to chance dropping them.
Well, that is about all for the weekend. I hope all is well with you all. Christie, I can't wait to see you. Natalie doesn't know you are her teacher yet. I will introduce you when you get here. She will be so happy. To the rest of everyone, Have a great day. Love ya

2 comments:

McMom said...

Great pictures!! Your office looks great!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Very Nice! The photo of the girls is wonderful......one of the ones that should just go on the wall forever.