CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Be Careful! They might repeat what you say.

Hello family and friends
I just thought I would take a quick moment to show you all the cute shirt that Aunt Christie brought. Hailey was so proud to be wearing it at church tonight. One of the things that I am always saying to the girls is that "it is ridiculous". Most of the time that is in reference to how long something is taking. Well, as you can see, Hailey was working on buckling her shoe. Not her favorite task, but she was trying. She got very frustrated that it wouldn't go through right and she put her foot in the air holding the buckle and said "Mom, this is redickerous" (Translation: ridiculous) It was so funny to hear her saying my words. What a great reminder for me though to watch what I say. They can and will repeat it. I hope all is well with you. Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!

They do say everything they hear, especially interesting words they don't hear very often.

lol

Goodmans in Mexico said...

Cute pictures, Jackie. I can't wait to see those girls in person.