CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Miss Toothless.

Do you see those eyes sparkling? Natalie has lost her third tooth. This is the first one from the top though and she is finding it a little hard to bite things. The one next to it is almost ready to come out as well. Of course she won't let me do anything but wiggle the tooth. The privilege of taking them out belongs to Pastor. He pays a dollar for every tooth he pulls. It is fun seeing my girls have the same privileges I had. How many Pastors do you know that act as dentist on the side? Natalie took her tooth around the church to see how many people would pay her for it. So far there have been three. She wants to take it back to church in a baggie on Sunday. If everyone I knew would pay a dollar I might take a tooth too. Somehow I don't think I would get as much money as she will get. I guess I will save the tooth showing for Natalie (and Rachel and Hailey in the future).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she's beautiful!

Your pastor's gonna be broke in a couple years!

McMom said...

Awesome!!! Emily is about to lose her first top tooth also!