CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

A little help from friends.



Well, We have had some dramatic times with our van this week. After all the shaking and rattling and belts falling off on Thursday we drove it home tonight. So far it seems to be working well. Janet and Ryan Hay are friends of ours. Ryan does all kinds of work on cars and helped us out tremendously. We were looking at having to buy a new engine. We may still have to do that in the future, but praise the Lord, at least for today we have only spent $45. Of course, while the men were out working on saving our poor van, Janet and I were working hard at socializing in the house. She has 6 beautiful children. Her little boy, Conner, had a great time scaring Hailey. He is three and such a riot. Their youngest is little Seth. I fell in love with him. Here are a couple of pics of him crawling around. I love being able to still have such wonderful friends from my childhood.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, that is alotta kids.

I'm glad your van is better, and especially that it's better for $45!

my car went to the 'spa' for a light on the dashboard that said 'engine' (whatever that is) and that cost $1,000....

Just show me where the gas goes.

I'm so glad you have such great friends too! That's the stuff that makes getting out of bed worth it, eh?