CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Funny Wedding Moment

Some wedding things evolve to be funny, and one of the things I love is being able to add my own brand of humor to a situation.

While the Bride was getting ready, one of the things that was part of it was having to crochet-hook her into her dress, all 30 buttons worth. As they were doing it, the bride told her sister to make sure that the crochet hook got back into her overnight bag. I said "I think you should give it to your Groom, and make sure I'm there to take photos when you do it." They loved the idea.

So we did just that.
Here's the sister not only giving the groom the Crochet Hook, but also instructions.

And then the bride's just embarrassment into the very EARTH and our laughing our guts completely out when he said.....

"I'm never gonna get this: HOW BAD DO YOU WANT TO KEEP THIS DRESS!"

They were a fun bunch. By the way, these men are all submariners out of Bremerton!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I once had a friend whose fiance told her that if she had that many buttons on her wedding dress he'd bite them off. I guess that would work as well.

Unknown said...

LOL that's awesome Christy!

McMom said...

Very cute!!! I'am sure he found a way, he is a sailor after all!!