CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Family update

Ok, so here's the scoop. Natalie did end up having strep (I found out after I sent her to school of course). She started the antibiotic that night. Rachel had it as well. The doctor just called in that one for me so I didn't have to pay another doctor bill. They are both feeling much better. Hailey (so far) hasn't shown any signs of sickness since last week. (knock on wood ). As of this moment we will be going about our normal daily business of school and work.

I had a good time Friday night out at the campgrounds. We planned some things and laughed a lot. God has truly blessed us.

Hailey is officially three. I can't believe my baby is getting so big (figuratively speaking). She has almost made it to 25 pounds so she is growing. It is just a slow process. She is going around with 4 fingers up telling everyone that she is "free now". What a turkey! I love them all so much.

Well, that is all the rambling for now. I wish you all the best day ever.
Jackie

2 comments:

McMom said...

I am so glad ypu had a good time Friday!!! I had a good retreat too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad the girls are on the mend, and you all had a good time.

Happy Birthday Hailey Girl!