CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

WINTER

Ok, I really do think snow is beautiful and I love to play in it even, but I'm going to complain for a moment. I'M SOOOOOO COLD!!!!! Really this week is overkill in the cold department. If there were any way at all to get the beauty of winter without freezing off our fingers and toes it would be perfect. Well, I feel better. I hope you are all having a wonderful week. We will be busy with the Revival meetings. I've known the Neal's for at least half of my life time. They are wonderful people and it is so nice to be able to spend time around them. I know God will use them here this week. He already has! My cold toes are sore from being stepped on by the preaching. Love you all and we'll talk at you soon.
JRich

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not a fan of cold either! Spokane is OUTTA CONTROL with the cold!

I say BRING ON THE GLOBAL WARMING ALREADY

Have fun at all your revival meetings!

JRich said...

Wouldn't the environmentalists love to hear that. Most of them must live in Texas or somewhere down there.

McMom said...

I am not quite tired of cold yet! I had too much HOT!

Grammie's Gleanings said...

I sure do not miss the bitter cold and snow of Spokane, but we sure had a mess here this morning. All the roads were frozen over and there were cars sliding all over the roads and accidents everywhere. I was not even able to get out of the driveway (after sliding into the grass) and couldn't get to work until noon. But, I'll take a day like that once every ten years over those cold, snowy, messy days of Spokane! But I do miss the people of Spokane!!!