CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Good Afternoon,
I thought I would add a little blurb since I haven't been on here for quite a long time. Life is still busy. I don't think that will ever change. I love it, but I have to admit that I have been tired lately. We are doing well though. I have been working a little more since I was helping with the K-5 class. I always enjoy teaching and I'm always glad when I get to go home. Hopefully Monty's work will pick back up here soon. This is always a very slow time for his type of work. The Lord provides and we are doing fine though. Generally it starts to pick back up soon.
My mom will be in and out a few more times before she is on the other side of the state. It has been so fun to have her here. The girls will miss her so much when she goes. Natalie will be very emotional so pray that she takes its well. Rachel will miss her too, but her mind doesn't stay on any one thing for more than a few minutes. She is constantly onto something new. Hailey won't quite understand yet. I will of course miss her, but I get to talk to her often and hopefully she will back through before the final trip to Africa. I think I will struggle more then. There is just something about knowing that she is still in the States. Africa seems a little further to reach even though most of our contact is by phone anyway.
Well, I will stop rambling for now. I love you all. I'm so happy to have Cheri so much closer. I hope you all are having a great start to your new year. Bye for now.
JRich

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you all are doing well, We miss the two of you and the bobbins very much! The girls have solidly wormed their ways into our hearts!