CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back from a wild weekend.

Since Mom told you about Clark fork I thought I would fill you in on our part of the weekend. First let me say that I absolutely loved seeing Christa and Eric there together doing what God has for them. I think Christa is such a wonderful person and it was neat to see how things have worked out for good. With that being said, Christa and Eric allowed us to stay up at the camp Saturday night. The girls had a blast running all over that big house and cheering for Mommy while I was playing pool with Monty. I won the first game by sheer luck. I quit after the second because I could see I wasn't getting any better and Monty was just warming up. After the luncheon at the church we went back to the camp and bundled the girls up for their first sledding trip. Natalie was ready to go as soon as we got up there. Rachel went by herself but preferred to go with Daddy. She went down with Monty and got a face full of snow from his boot. She did a face plant at the bottom but promptly stood up and said "That was soooo fun!" Hailey was funny. As soon as we got to the bottom she would say, "Let's go up mommy." When we got to the top she would say, "Don't forget about me mommy." She was referring to the fact that I had already pushed the other two down and she was still at the top. It was a lot of fun and just what we all needed for a little get away.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's amazing what a change of scenery will do!

That camp sounds so cool!

us said...

I am sooo glad you had such a good time!!

Love Cheri

Goodmans in Mexico said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Our kids have talked a lot lately about going "snowing" (as Hannah puts it). Maybe someday we can join you in some of that fun. Until then - COMAMOS TACOS!!!!! (Let's eat tacos!) :) Love you guys.
Jeannie