CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cheri and John at home at last!

I went over today for my first visit and to help bring the rest of the contents of my kitchen (lol). They have done so much in only one day, you sure can tell they are a military family with a BLACK BELT in moving!

Scott's basement room is going to be very cool, and his new silver surfer is going to fit right in.
John liked unpacking the pantry the best, as it afforded him certain 'opportunities'.
Michael helped/supervised with the making of the spaghetti. The noodle water was disapproved of.
I got the privilege of sharing the VERY first meal with the dear McP's in their new home! How I love this bunch! Every single one!

I still can hardly believe they are here, and are staying here.

Many more photos to come, and much more love left to give.

5 comments:

us said...

Thank you for letting me see them in their new home. Having them back in the state is such an answer to so many prayers.

I love the black and white picture of the kids. I wish I could get Emily to smile when I take her picture. Mom

Unknown said...

She's incredibly hard to take a picture of. I'm gonna have to really get to know her and get her to loosen up for me.

Either that or build some kind of 'blind' like you do for wildlife!

Unknown said...

I'm planning to go over on Tuesday for the day...hopefully!

us said...

Awesome!!! I am at Johns office on the compy!

Cheri

us said...

Michael is drinking apple juice everyone!! HA!!