CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

OUCH!!!!

I thought I would just quick share what happens when you get your arm caught in rope while its moving. Natalie and Rachel were taking turns twisting the swing at Grandma's so they could twirl around. Natalie somehow got her arm caught while whe was untwisting. Not pretty, but she really was brave while I cleaned it up. She has asked if she can wear the bandages at church tomorrow. I asked her if she thought they looked cool, but she said that they were comfortable. I will have to keep them covered, but I thought it was funny. Bandages always bring comfort and attention so I'm sure she'll live it up while she can. Have a good day and keep your arms safe.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

owwww

I love the kid logic about the bandages.

:)

McMom said...

Owwwww!! I remember getting a similiar injury on the monkey bars when I was young. Ropes are brutal though! Michael has a scar on his hand from a rope burn.

Bandages are great!!

Anne said...

YOu have some beautiful children Jackie!!!

LarryandBelinda said...

Ok somebody needs to call CPS..lol or Mrs Howes House to rescuce those beautiful unspoiled little girls...:) love you guys!