CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2nd grader

Well here she is, the official 2nd grader. She grew about and inch and a half this summer. Praise the Lord, her uniform still fits for now. Her new one should be in right after Labor Day. Natalie is happy to be in school with her new teacher (Aunt Christie). I think it will be an exciting year for all of them. Natalie came home and told me about her three new friends that joined the class. What a blessing to have a daughter that loves to be friendly. I will start working at the school tomorrow. I love being there so I'm very excited about this year as well. The teenagers are such a blessing to me. God has really given me a heart to want to help them. I'm sure they will keep me on my toes with their questions, but it will be fun. I hope you all are having a great day. Love Ya

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful young lady she is!

I can't wait to see her!