CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Family pics

The whole gang. I can't believe we managed to all look pleasant at one time

Natalie is the poser of the group. Once she knows a camera is near she strikes a pose
Rachel was in constant motion, but Cara did incredible getting some good pics of her too.
Hailey had a slightly longer attention span than last year. 60 seconds makes a big difference.

I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do. Cara did such an incredible job and the girls love her. They were only slightly disappointed to find out that she didn't bring the ice cream truck with her and she can't magically make it appear either. She made up for it by buying ice cream at the mall. What a blessing to be able to spend time with her. We missed not seeing Craig, but with all these busy lives it is hard to get everyone at once. Have a great day.

3 comments:

McMom said...

Awesome pictures!!!

Unknown said...

Uncle Craig loved seeing the photos, and loved hearing about the ice cream truck mystery. He says I simply must find a way to time our next visit with the ice cream truck.

I loved every minute of my visit, and wished that I were just down the street (but then again I wouldn't be Aunt New-car-smell LOL)

Love you all!

Goodmans in Mexico said...

Really nice pictures, Jackie. You guys are all looking great! In case you didn't know, I can't wait to get there!!!!!