CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Barely alive

Well we are two and a half weeks into the three week candy sale. Natalie and Rachel have done a wonderful job so far. We are trying hard to finish strong. Of course as the girls work hard we have to work hard right along side of them. We are VERY TIRED!!!!! It is almost over so I'm sure we will survive. I believe it is good for Natalie to learn that we have to work hard for things. If she can learn that now we won't have to always push her through life trying to make her be less apathetic. I believe with all my heart that we should give 100% to the things that we do. Eventually that can carry over to serving the Lord. What a blessing a strong work ethic would be in God's work. If we don't win first place that will be fine as long as we have tried our best and we have. I love you all and I will let you know that final standings after I sleep for a few days. Have fun!!!!!
JRich

2 comments:

Grammie's Gleanings said...

I'm so glad that you and Stacey are getting a taste of what your mom and I went through all those years!!!

Unknown said...

Every time I hear the words Candy Sale, I have the nose memory of the smell of chocolate and cardboard.