CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Trash The Dress





We had a Blast.

Here's the Direct Link!

http://www.pbase.com/cvinson/edmondsttd

or you can go to my website link, just to the right >>> and click on TTD at the top, then the photo of my mermaid there and it will take you as well.

The fun thing about both of these is that they both have photoshop work done, but it's not really visible. In the photo where they are walking on the beach, they weren't alone. There was someone behind Jeff, and I took her out. The photo of Amber in the water, I boosted all of the colors, but then cut out her head and shoulders and made them pale again (except for lips and eyes) to make it look more dramatic. I love digital camera work! By the way, Craig took the mermaid photo, and it's my far and away favorite of the whole shoot.

Enjoy!

C

3 comments:

McMom said...

FUN!!!!!

McMom said...

Wonderful pictures!! She cut her hair!

us said...

Good job Craig and Cara. You are both so good at this!!!!! Mom