CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 1, 2007

We made it!!!!

Well, the three week candy sale is over. I cannot tell you how glad I am to be home tonight. I'm wearing sweats and a sweatshirt and I won't leave my house for anything tonight. Natalie sold 2,914 candy bars. She came in 2nd place to another cute little girl in her class. Both worked very hard. Natalie received $550 for a prize so Monty and I will decide what to get for them. It definitely needs to be substantial after all the work. Thank you all for your help. I love you all.
JRich

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is FANTASTIC! What amazing hard work and dedication from all of you! It takes the support of an entire family to have a result like that.

What a wonderful ambitious hard working pair of parents your girls are.

I am also a huge believer in having a hard work ethic. 2 hands and the willingness to put in the hours will take you where all the brains in the world never can.

I AM SO SO PROUD OF YOU ALL!

McMom said...

WOO HOO!!! Yea!!! Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

I need to write comments when I'm not insane from no sleep....

'what a wonderful ambitious hardworking pair of parents your girls are' huh?

I meant HAVE.... lol

Love you!

The DeGarmos said...

That is because you are a crazy crazy lady. Love you lots though.