CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Girls Dresses



Here are the dresses I found for the girls. I decided that I do like them much better than the blue ones. I didn't realize they had glued on blue giltter. These are much more elegant. I think they may be too big, I have NO idea how to shop for children! Poor Jackie it was like probably listening to an idiot savant on the phone....

:)

If you have any Spokane friends or families who want me to do family photos while I am there, direct them to my website, I have some packages on my Services page. There is a $149 package that I think everyone can afford and most everyone would like. If we can get a group together and the weather is decent we can get the photos done fairly quickly and everyone would be happy! If nobody wants to do it, then that's cool too, you guys can just have the best family photos in the world ;)

Love,

C

Love,

C