CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Socks

I just had to show everyone my new "toe socks." I think they are so cute and the girls think they are hilarious. Hailey keeps coming and touching my toes. Natalie thought they were long gloves with short fingers. Rachel just keeps laughing. If any of you see toe socks for men let me know, I want to get some for Monty. We'll just be a "toe sock" family.
On Monday morning I will be having Oral surgery. For those of you who are hoping that it is to sew my mouth closed you are not in luck. I actually have a tooth that keeps getting infected. Antibiotics are no longer taking care of it so I have to go in. Trust me, I have procrastinated as long as possible. The dentist is the worst for me because I never numb all the way. Just pray that it goes quickly this time. Last time it took three hours. They did more last time, but I always get nervous. Anyway, I hope you are all having a good day.

3 comments:

us said...

Great socks, Jackie. Mom

McMom said...

Very cute!!

Unknown said...

Toe sox were all the rage when I was a teenager. I always found they made my toes colder, but I didn't care coz i was cool!

LOL