CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

New ways to keep the girls busy


I'm sure you know that as a mom I am constantly trying to find ways to keep my girls busy. I went to Walmart the other day and found a clearance aisle with all kinds of school stuff. They had these dry erase boards that are shaped like signs. They love them. They can play with magnets on them and they can draw to their hearts content. I was doing paperwork and they stood there and colored for at least an hour. Occasionally they would switch signs, but overall they were very content. If they can just learn the concept of putting the lids back on the markers we will be doing much better. Usually I start ordering some seasonal crafts for them to do around Christmas. I need to get busy looking. That will help keep their little minds focused on something too. I just love my girls, but sometimes the energy they have is a bit overwhelming so moments like these are cherished. $2 was well worth my sanity level.

0 comments: