CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yes I'm still alive

Well Hello to all of you. I thought I would write just in case some of you were starting to think that I had disappeared. No such luck as of yet. Life is just nutso as usual. I can't believe it has already been a week since Cheri and all the rest were here. I have been working at putting my house back together and then I had a bunch of company over for Friday night. We have such a great group of friends. It is always INTERESTING when we get together. Of course I ate way too much food, but thankfully I think I laughed all the calories away. Tonight was the Mystery dinner for our young couples class. I enjoyed stirring up trouble throughout the evening. I'm glad to be home now and hopefully I will be in bed very soon. Thanks for checking in and I will see you all very soon I'm sure. Love ya!!!

1 comments:

McMom said...

I am so glad you had a good time! What did you do to stir up trouble?