CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Little Girls, Big Boys

Bethany looks so much like Beth that it's startling to me. At first when I asked if I could take her photo she said "NO!"

I said "How about if I take a few, and if you don't like them I'll delete them?"
"hmmm... ok"
We didn't delete any....
Emily I think has decided now that I am OK. I'm glad...Everyone else likes me.

She and Bethany played and played, and I had such memories of being a girl, and cartwheels, and just being silly for no reason.

Scott showed me his guitar prowess, and is quite accomplished. He doesn't have any photos of himself playing guitar, so he was happy I took a few.

Since they run everyday together, the buff dudes gave me a photo op of their run.


I loved seeing all the folks, I still can't believe I can just drive over there.

1 comments:

McMom said...

Wonderful pictures!!!!