CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Fun Times Ahead

Craig and I are going to stay overnight downtown on the 4th to watch them shoot fireworks off at the Space Needle! I am very excited, we have watched it on TV a million times but didn't go last year for fear of the heinous traffic.

Priceline is the best! $99 for a 4 star room! So, we are going to spend the day, go to the new underwater dome exhibit at the aquarium and just rat around downtown and then hopefully take some fun photos of the show.

Then on the 8th is the big rollout of the plane! Then Craig might quit.... He really does hate it there. Who knew? I am completely for it, Life is just too short to do a job you hate.

3 comments:

us said...

That sounds like a blast. I hope you all have a great time. Love you lots.
JR

McMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McMom said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! We were going to go to a parade tomorrow but I think we are all going to sleep in and the watch some fire works . I have to get Mom to the airport pretty early Thursday morning.