CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dear Family,
I had such a wonderful time in Canada. I know it was only one night, but we laughed ourselves silly. God has truly blessed me with some wonderful friends. I honestly haven't laughed that hard for that long in a very long time. I'm exhausted, but would do it all over again. Monty did well with the girls and it was great to hear "MOMMY's HOME!!!!" when I came through the door. I do have some cleaning to do, but I guess when you take a break that is bound to happen. I love you all and I'll talk to you soon.
JR

2 comments:

McMom said...

I am glad you had such a wonderful time!!!

Unknown said...

One of the best parts of leaving home is coming home.

Dorothy said it best, "There's no place like home!"

I'm glad you had fun!