CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Overtime Money Spent


I have been working over time like crazy, and was going to use most of it to promote the photography business for the fall and winter to bring in spring and summer biz.


My refrigerator had other plans. It is dead now, and so instead yesterday I had to buy a new fridge.

Soooooooooooo, here's the new fridge, freezer on the bottom and steel outside. It was the kind that would get here quickest. Until then we are living out of a cooler and I threw 3 huge bags of food away. (I had just gone to costco)

The 787 rollout was awesome, click on the link to my photo website and then click on the link there to see photos of that. IT was neat.

Love,

C

2 comments:

McMom said...

COOL Fridge!!! That is a total bummer having to throw out Costco food!!!

us said...

NICE fridge, Honey. I love having the freezer at the bottom of mine. You will like not having to stand on your head to clean the frig. Mom