CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Visiting Mr. & Mrs. McPherson


Today I went to go see John's grandparents, they are always such a joy to be around. Their new condo is just so bright and big and new, I took over a strawberry pot for herbs, a bunch of cookies and sweets (always a hit) and some coffee. We had lunch and then I took Nora to Lowe's to look at some fence sections so that she can block the neighbors. It was a nice visit. Dick looks really good, and tells me he is in no pain whatsoever.

We talked alot about retirement financing today, as they always have good advice. I told them what Craig and I are doing and they seemed to be happy about that. :)

They are very anxious to have John, Cheri and the kids to come back to the Northwest.

1 comments:

McMom said...

Awesome pictures Cara!!! Thank-you !!