CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Bad Day, A Low Day, A Sad Day

Hello Dear Family,

I am going through something right now, something I have been fighting with for about 7 years but has recently gotten much worse. I don't want to elaborate here, but It's something I have managed to hide pretty well for a while.

I am getting some help, Craig will be going with me to support me in any way possible, and to make sure that I have everything I need to recover from this. But, this is just the start.

Today was probably the lowest day of my adult life, with circumstances of my own making. I will talk with you privately, but I don't want the kids to know.

Cara

6 comments:

us said...

Cara,
We love you no matter what. We will do whatever we possibly can to help and support you as well. I'll talk to you later.
Lots of Love, Jackie

us said...

Cats I love you more than I know how to put into words. We are all here for you. I am praying for you. Mom

us said...

Sorry I spelled your name wrong. Cara. I love you Mom

Unknown said...

Thank you all so much for your love and support. The meeting last night was a sobering (ha) experience. Tough days ahead for me.

I can't tell you what you mean to me.

McMom said...

I Love You cara Bear!!

us said...

Cara You will get through this. We all love you much. Mom