CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Cara's Visit, A to Z

I had a wonderful time on my short days off visit! Leavenworth was wonderful! Perfect Day.
The Chocolate Shop was fantastic, and once the camera came out.... FREE CHOCOLATE!
Just Glorious.
The girls grew a little since September! They were shy with me.... for about 10 seconds.
Natalie sings the most hilarious songs "Six -Plus- Six Is TUHWEHULVE!"
Hailey was just her own little person, doing her own thing all day. It was fun to watch her just go about her business.
The only part of my visit that dissappointed me was my lack of time with Monty. What, maybe an hour? Here he is 'splainin' it.
Some arty Church photos (This is Amy on the piano)

Mom and Monty sang, and that was wonderful to be there for.

On the way home, I stopped at Steven's Pass and took a bunch of photos of the skiiers. If you click on the photo you'll get it big enough to see them.

I sure had a wonderful time seeing everyone! Much Love!

3 comments:

valve said...

hello``````
welcome to my blog http://www.lilysweetroom.blogspot.com

McMom said...

Wonderful pictures Cara Bear!!! Wish I could have been there!

Unknown said...

We did too!
Soon Soon Soon......