CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Natalie

It is so hard to believe that 8 years has passed since my very first, beautiful baby girl came into this world. We so enjoyed cuddling her and meeting her needs. We laughed constantly during her toddler days as she was learning to communicate and have fun. Never before had I seen a child hum every time they were concentrating. Then she became the big sister that would pile the toys on top of "sissy." She was just helping of course. All too soon she began kindergarten and that started her love for reading. She enjoys school and does well at it. With each year that has gone by she has grown a little more. She tends to be on the shy side around strangers, but is learning to overcome her fears. I have watched her struggle to do things, but in the end I have watched her enjoy the outcome from branching out. What a joy and privilege to have Natalie in our home. She is overflowing with emotion and that can be hard to deal with at times, but I cannot imagine life without her. Natalie excepted Christ just before she turned 5 years old. It has been fun to watch her grow in her knowledge of her Savior. I pray that she will continue to grow in His grace and knowledge as well as in her academics. I pray that she will always know that we are here for her and that we love her unconditionally. I love you Natalie and I hope you have a wonderful birthday and year to come.

1 comments:

Goodmans in Mexico said...

Happy Birthday, Natalie. We love and miss you.

Uncle Ron, Aunt Jeannie, Daniel, Andrew, Hannah, Elisabeth, Lydia, and Stephen